The Order of the Doppelhänder
"Badge for Order of the Doppelhander"
Given to those persons who have demonstrated skill with two handed weapons in the armored fighting arts in both melee and one-on-one combat.
A medallion bearing "Or on a bend cotised azure, a spear Or" dependent from a cord around the neck
Bestows no titles or arms
Order of Precedence
This award is non-armigerous and takes precedence over AoA's and baronial armigerous awards, but below Principality of the Sun awards
In Anno Societatis Fifty-Seven, during the Reign of Their Royal Majesties Mark and Katrina there was created an award known as the Order of the Doppelhänder. Jorg von den Hugeln, Silvestro Lo Nero, Sean Gleny and Rhys ap Trahaearn were created Premiers of this Order on November 19, 2022.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award, known, subject to approval by the College of Arms, as the Order of the Doppelhänder, which may be given by the Crown to those persons who have demonstrated skill with two handed weapons in the armored fighting arts in both melee and one-on-one combat.
- An individual may receive only one Order of the Doppelhänder Award.
- The members of this Order shall be styled as Companions of the Order of the Doppelhänder and shall be entitled to place the initials C.D.H. after their names.
- The insignia of the Order, shall be " Or on a bend cotised azure, a spear Or ".
- Companions of the Order shall take precedence after armigerous Principality Awards and before armigerous Baronial Awards.
- The Protectors of the Order will be the Crown of Atenveldt.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt.
- The membership in the Order of all previous recipients of this award is hereby confirmed.