Scarabs of Atenveldt
"Badge for the Scarab of Atenveldt" by Anita Challis is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
This award is given to households or large groups that help the Kingdom continue to grow and be a better Kingdom
A pennon bearing, "Or, a scarab beetle vert and a bordure indented azure" to be flown with the household or group banner.
Bestows no titles or arms
Order of Precedence
This award is non-armigerous and takes precedence after Grants of Arms but before Principality of the Sun awards
In Anno Societatis thirty-seven, during the third Reign of Their Royal Majesties Aaron and Alisandra there was created an award known as the Order of the Scarab. House Staghold was created Premier of this Order on October 20, 2003.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award known as the Order of the Scarab, which may be given by the Crown to households or large groups that help the Kingdom continue to grow and be a better Kingdom.
- Any individual group may receive only one Order of the Scarab Award.
- The members of this Order shall be styled as the Scarabs of Atenveldt.
- The insignia of the order shall be a pennon bearing, Or, a scarab beetle vert and a bordure indented azure, to be flown with the household or group banner.
- Members of the Order shall take precedence directly after the Order of the Queen’s Grace.
- The Protectors of the order will be the Crown of Atenveldt.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt.
- The membership in the Order of all previous recipients of this award is hereby confirmed.