The award thanks people for their personal service to the Queen/Consort. The Queen gives out a token bearing her initials that she designs personally.
A stylized rendering of the Queen’s initials, designed by each reigning Queen.
Bestows no titles or arms
Order of Precedence
This award is non-armigerous and takes precedence after Awards of Arms but before Principality non-armigerous Orders.
In Anno Societatis fifteen, during the Reign of Their Royal Majesties Einrich and Shaleaya there was created an award known as the Order of the Queen’s Cypher. Jerilyn of Vert Silva was created Premier of this Order on October 4, 1980.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award, known as the Order of the Queen’s Cypher, which may be given by the Queen to those persons whose service has been of great help to Her during Her Reign.
- The members of the Order shall be styled Bearers of the Queen’s Cypher and shall be entitled to place the initials B.Q.C. after their names.
- The insignia of the Award shall take the form of a stylized rendering of the Queen’s initials, the design to be determined in turn by each Queen who chooses to bestow her cypher.
- Companions of the Order shall take precedence after Awards of Arms but before Principality non-armigerous Orders, and an individual may receive only on Cypher for a given Reign of any Queen.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt.
- The Principal of the Order shall be the Queen and the Protector of the Order shall be the King.
- Membership in the Order of all previous recipients is hereby confirmed.
By Our Hands this 4th of October, Anno Societatis Fifteen, being 1980 Gregorian.
Einrich, King and Shaleaya, Queen
Confirmed by Our Hands this 3rd day of August, Anno Societatis Twenty, being 1985 Gregorian Brion, King and Adriana, Queen
|All Awards||B. of Atenveldt||Tir Ysgithr|
|Sun Dragon||Mons Tonitrus||Twin Moons|
|Ered Sul||Granite Mountain|