Order of the Rose
"Aten roses chaplet.png" by Grimwulf Harland is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 / A derivative from the original work
The Order of the Rose are the former Royal Consorts of a kingdom. The group is specifically charged with encouraging chivalrous and courteous behavior among all members of the Society. In Atenveldt, the award is non-armigerous and is ranked below an Award of Arms.
In Atenveldt, the title of ‘Lady of the Rose’ is recognized when a County is given after a reign. Other members of the order present the new Lady of the Rose with a rose, usually in the form of a pendant or other durable object.
As laid out in the "Sumptuary Traditions and Guidelines of the Kingdom of Atenveldt" 
- In accordance with the Society College of Arms, only the Queen or Ladies of the Rose may wear or display roses arranged in a wreath.
- In accordance with the Society College of Arms, only the Crown Princess may wear or display roses arranged in a chaplet.
- By Atenveldt Tradition, pendants of a single rose have been reserved to Ladies of the Rose.
- Kingdom Seneschal. “Sumptuary Traditions and Guidelines of the Kingdom of Atenveldt.”, Kingdom of Atenveldt, SCA Inc, 1 May 2018, docs.google.com/document/d/114dEXuQtmK0YujX0bTf9W5CEtlhGFcZSR0B7XtvqEoc/edit.
- “Glossary of Terms - Table 1 Reserved Regalia.” SCA Inc. College of Arms Glossary of Terms, December 23, 2003, College of Arms for the Society of Creative Anachronism, Nov. 2019, heraldry.sca.org/coagloss.html.
|All Awards||B. of Atenveldt||Tir Ysgithr|
|Sun Dragon||Mons Tonitrus||Twin Moons|
|Ered Sul||Granite Mountain|