Lynx of Atenveldt
Oxfordian Kissuth Amber - Bernstein 02. CC BY-SA 3.0
The Lynx of Atenveldt is given for continuing excellence in the teaching and practice of the Art of Rapier Combat of the Middle Ages. This award has a higher level of precedence in the rapier, above a Golden Blade.
An amber stone suspended from an Azure and Or cord, to be displayed suspended from the belt
Bestows no titles or arms
Order of Precedence
This award is non-armigerous and takes precedence after Grants of Arms but before Principality of the Sun awards
In Anno Societatis L, during the Reign of Their Royal Majesties Casca and Melissa there was created an award known as the Order of the Lynx of Atenveldt. Juliana la Caminante de Navarra and Arion the Falcon were created Co-Premiers of this Order on the 7th of November, Anno Societatis L, being 2015 in the Common Era.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award, known as the Lynx of Atenveldt, which may be given by the Crown to those persons who have demonstrated the virtues of the arte of defense with the rapier - Prudence, Audacity, Celerity, and Fortitude. These Gentles, having demonstrated good judgment; shown boldness and swiftness; and having exhibited courage both on and off the field, have excelled both in teaching and in their exceptional artistry of this weapons form.
- The members of the Order shall be styled as Order of the Lynx of Atenveldt and shall be entitled to place the initials O.L.A. after their names.
- The insignia of the Order shall consist of a stone of amber suspended from an Azure and Or cord, to be displayed suspended from the belt.
- Companions of the Order shall take precedence after Grants of Arms but before Principality Orders.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt.
- The Principal and Protector of the Order shall be the Queen /Crown of Atenveldt. The membership in the Order of all previous recipients of this award is hereby confirmed.
By Our hands this 7th day of November, Anno Societatis L, being 2015 in the Common Era.
Casca, King. Melissa, Queen