Luxbruder of Atenveldt
"Badge for the Luxbruder of Atenveldt" by Anita Challis is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
This award is given for extreme excellence in the art of defense with the rapier. The skills of these fighters are valued by their allies and feared by their foes upon the battlefield. This award has a higher level of precedence in rapier defense awards, above a Golden Blade.
A medallion "fieldless, a sheaf of rapiers inverted sable surmounted by a sun in glory Or". The medallion will be worn hung from a white ribbon, or as a pin on the front of the shoulder or upper arm area
Bestows no titles or arms
Order of Precedence
This award is non-armigerous and takes precedence after Grants of Arms but before Principality of the Sun awards
In Anno Societatis thirty-five, during the Reign of Their Royal Majesties Mathias and Sarolta there was created an award known as the Order of the Luxbruder of Atenveldt. In order to better clarify the award charter to match the awards perception by the Atenveldt rapier community, Their Royal Majesties Craven III and Elzbieta III amended the charter. Domenico Vincenzo di Calabraia was created Premier of this Order on November 4, 2000.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award known as the Order of the Luxbruder of Atenveldt which may be given by the Crown to those persons who have demonstrated extreme excellence in the art of defense with the rapier and through their exceptional skills are valued by their allies and feared by their foes upon the battlefield.
- The members of this Order shall be styled as Companions of the Luxbruder and shall be entitled to place the appellation Luxbruder after their names.
- The insignia for the Order shall be a medallion "fieldless, a sheaf of rapiers inverted sable surmounted by a sun in glory Or". The medallion shall be worn suspended from a white riband or as a simple pin fastened to the front of the shoulder or upper arm area.
- Companions of the Order shall take precedence after Grants of Arms but before Principality Orders.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt.
- The Principal and Protector of the Order shall be the Queen.
- The membership in the Order of all previous recipients of this award hereby confirmed.
Done by Our Hands the 7th Day of November, Anno Societatis XLIV, being 2009 in the common reckoning.
Craven, Rex Atenveldtus. Elzbieta, Regina Atenveldtus