Light of Atenveldt
"Badge for the Light of Atenveldt" by Anita Challis is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
This award is given for outstanding service to the Kingdom. This award has a higher level of precedence for service, above a Beacon of the Desert.
A medallion bearing ""per pale argent and azure, a sun in its glory and a bordure Or" suspended from a blue ribbon.
Bestows no titles or arms
Order of Precedence
This award is non-armigerous and takes precedence after Grants of Arms but before Principality of the Sun awards
Anno Societatis Four, during the Reign of Their Royal Aten Highnesses Robert and Katrina there was created an award known as the Order of the Light of Atenveldt. Charles of the Jacs was created Premier of this Order on April 12, 1970.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award, known as the Order of the Light of Atenveldt, which may be given by the King and Queen to those persons who have given outstanding service to the realm
- The members of the Order shall be styled as Companions of the Light of Atenveldt and shall be entitled to place the initials C.L.A. after their names.
- The insignia of the Order shall be a medallion "per pale argent and azure, a sun in its glory and a bordure Or". The medallion shall be worn suspended from a blue riband.
- Companions of the Order shall take precedence after Grants of Arms but before all Principality orders.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt.
- The Principal and Protector of the Order shall be the King.
- The membership in the Order of all previous recipients of this award is hereby confirmed.
By Our hands this 14th day of July, Anno Societatis Nineteen, being 1984 in the Common Era.
Freana, King Richenda, Queen
Keridwen of Montrose, Aten Principal Herald
|All Awards||B. of Atenveldt||Tir Ysgithr|
|Sun Dragon||Mons Tonitrus||Twin Moons|
|Ered Sul||Granite Mountain|