This is a personal award from the King to thank people for their service to him during his reign. The King gives out a token that he designs for his version of this award and some artisan Kings make their own tokens. Individuals can receive this award from multiple kings, but only one per reign.
A medallion or pendant bearing the current King’s main charge upon it, the design to be determined in turn by each King
Bestows no titles or arms
Order of Precedence
This award is non-armigerous and has no precedence
In Anno Societatis Twenty, during the Reign of Their Royal Majesties Brion and Adriana there was created an award known as the Order of the King’s Sigil of Atenveldt. Anna Ophelia Holloway was created Premier of this Order on December 7, 1985.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award, known as the Order of the King’s Sigil of Atenveldt, which may be given by the King to those subjects who have been of exemplary personal service to him during His Reign.
- The members of the Order shall be styled Companions of the King’s Sigil of Atenveldt, and shall be entitled to place the initials C.K.S. after their names.
- The insignia of the Award shall be a medallion or pendant bearing the current Kiing’s main charge upon it, the design to be determined in turn by each King who chooses to bestow His Sigil.
- Companions of the Order shall take precedence after Awards of Arms but before non-armigerous Principality Orders.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt.
- Membership in the Order of all previous recipients is hereby confirmed.
By Our hands this 7th of December, Anno Societatis Twenty, being 1985 in the Common Era.
Brion, King Adriana, Queen
|All Awards||B. of Atenveldt||Tir Ysgithr|
|Sun Dragon||Mons Tonitrus||Twin Moons|
|Ered Sul||Granite Mountain|