Hearth and Horn
This award is given to those groups who add hospitality and merriment to our current middle ages
Bestows no titles or arms
Order of Precedence
Non-armigerous, no precedence.
In Anno Societatis XLIX (forty nine), Brian, King by right of Arms, and Lia, Queen by grace and beauty did recognize the importance of those who add hospitality and merriment to our current middle ;ages. As such, they did establish the Order of the Hearth and Horn. Count Pontius Maximillian De Leon of South Cashion was created Premier of this order on November 14, 2014.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an order known as The Hearth and Horn.
- he insignia of this order, shall be (Pending approval by the College of Arms) Azure, ;in Pale, a Hunting Horn, and within a Fireplace, a Sun in Glory, Or.
- The award may be given only once, per individual or group.
- This order is non-precedental.
- The protectors of the order will be the Crown of Atenveldt.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt.
- Membership in the Order of all previous recipients of the award are hereby ;confirmed.