Sodacan, Arms of David Hubert Boothby Chesshyre, used hawk's lure by Anita Challis, CC BY-SA 4.0
This award is given for excellence both in teaching and the use of traditional SCA style weaponry. This award has a higher level of precedence in armored combat, above a Blood of Fenris.
a simple Hawk’s lure, to be displayed suspended from the belt
Bestows no titles or arms
Order of Precedence
This award is non-armigerous and takes precedence after Grants of Arms but before Principality of the Sun awards
In Anno Societatis Nineteen, during the Reign of Their Royal Majesties Freana and Richenda there was created an award known as the Order of the Hawk’s Lure.Brian Anthony Uriel Tarragon was created Premier of this Order on July 22, 1984.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award, known as the Order of the Hawk’s Lure, which may be given by the King and Queen to those persons who have demonstrated excellence in the fighting arts, both in teaching and in the use of traditional SCA style weaponry.
- The members of the Order shall be styled as Companions of the Hawk’s Lure and shall be entitled to place the initials C.H.L. after their names.
- The insignia of the Order shall consist of a simple Hawk’s lure, to be displayed suspended from the belt.
- Companions of the Order shall take precedence after Grants of Arms but before Principality Orders.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt.
- The Principal and Protector of the Order shall be the King.
- The membership in the Order of all previous recipients of this award is hereby confirmed.
By Our hands this 14th day of July, Anno Societatis Nineteen, being 1984 in the Common Era
Freana, King Richenda, Queen
October 16, 2004
|All Awards||B. of Atenveldt||Tir Ysgithr|
|Sun Dragon||Mons Tonitrus||Twin Moons|
|Ered Sul||Granite Mountain|