"Badge for the Golden Quill" by Anita Challis, is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
This award is given to people that enhance the medieval atmosphere of the society by devoting their artistic skills to other people in order to serve the Kingdom. The Golden Quill recognizes artists that use their calligraphy and illumination skills to serve the Kingdom and its populace.
A medallion bearing "azure, a quill or, within a bordure rayonny or".
Confers a Grant of Arms which bestows the title of "Honorable Lord/Lady". individuals are addressed as "Your Lordship / Ladyship".
Order of Precedence
This award is armigerous and takes precedence after the Lions of Atenveldt and before simple grants of arms
In Anno Societatis forty-eight during the second reign of Their Royal Majesties Morgan and Livia there was created an award known as the Golden Quill. Ari Usni was created Premier of this Order on March 15, 2014
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award known as the Golden Quill to recognize those talented individuals who enhance the medieval atmosphere of the society by tirelessly donating their artistic skills in order to serve their Kingdom; thus creating the ambiance for all to enjoy.
This award recognizes those that have bridged the gap between creating Scrolls for the love of creativity and utilizing this skill in order to serve the Kingdom and its populace.
- Members of the order shall be styled wielders of the Golden Quill and be allowed to place the initials WGQ after their name.
- The insignia shall be "azure, a quill or, within a bordure rayonny or".
- The order shall carry with it a grant of arms and take precedence following the Lions of Atenveldt and before simple grants of arms.
- The Crown of Atenveldt may make amendments to the charter.
- The principal protector of the order shall be the Crown of Atenveldt.
- Membership in the Order of all previous recipients of this award is hereby confirmed.