"Badge for the Golden Blade" by Anita Challis, is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
This award recognizes people for their skill and enthusiasm in the art of defense with the rapier. The Golden Blade has the first level of precedence for Kingdom rapier awards, above an Award of Arms.
A medallion bearing "Azure, two rapiers inverted crossed in saltire and in base a rose Or" dependent from a cord around the neck
Bestows no titles or arms
Order of Precedence
This award is non-armigerous and takes precedence over AoA's and baronial armigerous awards, but below Principality of the Sun awards
In Anno Societatis thirty-seven, during the third Reign of Their Royal Majesties Aaron and Alessandra there was created an award known as the Order of the Golden Blade. Ruik Levushka Ulyanov was created Premier of this Order on August 3, 2002.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award known as the Order of the Golden Blade, which may be given by the Crown to those persons who have demonstrated skill in the art of defense with the rapier.
- An individual may receive only one Golden Blade Award.
- The members of this Order shall be styled as Companions of the Order of the Golden Blade and shall be entitled place the initials G.B.C. after their names.
- The insignia of the order shall be; "Azure, two rapiers inverted crossed in saltire and in base a rose Or".
- Companions of the Order shall take precedence after armigerous Principality Awards and before armigerous Baronial Awards.
- The Protectors of the order will be the Crown of Atenveldt.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt.
- Membership in the Order of all previous recipients of this award is hereby confirmed.