Glory of Atenveldt
"Badge for Glory of Atenveldt" by Anita Challis, is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
The Glory of Atenveldt is given to Peers who continue to show the high standards of behavior expected of a Peer of Atenveldt – such as courtesy and respect to others, continued passion about sharing their knowledge; and playing a leading role in our community. In short, still the kind of person we want to admire.
- Bestows an augmentation of arms.
- A medallion bearing ”Azure, a man in a short tunic kneeling on one knee argent, maintaining atop his shoulders a sun, a bordure indented Or” on a colored ribbon. The peerage is shown through the color of ribbon with the award:.
- Chivalry – Gules (red)-
- Order of Defense – Azure (blue)
- Laurels – Vert (green)
- Pelicans – Or (yellow)
- Royal Peers - Purpure (purple)
Order of Precedence
This award is armigerous and takes precedence below Grants of Arms but before the other Kingdom awards for service, arts, combat, rapier etc
In Anno Societatis Fifty-one, during the Reign of Their Royal Aten Majesties Morgan II and Elizabeth II there was created an award known as the Order of the Glory of Atenveldt.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award, known as the Order of the Glory of Atenveldt, which may be given by the King and Queen to those individuals who show the continuation of the high standards of behavior expected of a Peer of Atenveldt.;
- This award is an augmentation of arms of the peer’s choice to add in canton on their device
- The members of the Order shall be styled as Companions of the Glory of Atenveldt and shall be entitled to place the initials O.G.A. after their names.
- The insignia of the Order shall be a medallion ”Azure, a man in a short tunic kneeling on one knee argent, maintaining atop his shoulders a sun, a bordure indented Or” and suspended from a colored riband as follows:
- Companions of the Order shall take precedence after Grants of Arms but before all Principality orders.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt.
- The Principals and Protectors of the Order shall be the Crown of Atenveldt
- The membership in the Order of all previous recipients of this award is hereby confirmed.
By Our hands this 12th day of November Anno Societatis Fifty One, being 2016 in the Common Era.
Morgan II, King. Elizabeth II, Queen
Genvieve de Lioncourt, Aten Principal Herald
|All Awards||B. of Atenveldt||Tir Ysgithr|
|Sun Dragon||Mons Tonitrus||Twin Moons|
|Ered Sul||Granite Mountain|