Or, three fleur-de-lys in pall bases to center azure
The Flower of the Desert recognizes people who show practical skill in the Arts and Sciences of the Middle Ages. This award has the first level of precedence for Kingdom Arts & Sciences awards, above an Award of Arms.
A medallion bearing "Or, three fleur-de-lys in pall bases to center azure" dependent from a cord around the neck
Bestows no titles or arms
Order of Precedence
This award is armigerous and takes precedence over AoA's and baronial armigerous awards, but below Principality of the Sun awards
In Anno Societatis thirty-seven, during the third Reign of Their Royal Majesties Aaron and Alisandra there was created an award known as the Order of the Flower of the Desert. Cecily de la Warde was created Premier of this Order on August 3, 2002.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award, known as the Order of the Flower of the Desert, which may be given by the Crown to those persons who have demonstrated skill in the Arts and Sciences.
- An individual may receive only one Flower of the Desert Award.
- The members of this Order shall be styled as Companions of the Flower of the Desert and shall be entitled place the initials C.F.D. after their names.
- The insignia of the order shall be; Or, three fleur-de-lys in pall bases to center azure.
- Companions of the Order shall take precedence after armigerous Principality Awards and before armigerous Baronial Awards.
- The Protectors of the order will be the Crown of Atenveldt.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt.
- The membership in the Order of all previous recipients of this award is hereby confirmed.
All Awards B. of Atenveldt Tir Ysgithr Sun Dragon Mons Tonitrus Twin Moons Ered Sul Granite Mountain