Fleur du Soleil
"Badge for Fleur du Soleil" by Anita Challis, is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
The Fleur du Soleil given for continuing excellence in the teaching and practice of the Arts and Sciences of the Middle Ages. This award has a higher level of precedence in the arts, above a Flower of the Desert.
A medallion bearing "Or, five fleur-de-lys in annulo, tips outward, gules", suspended by a blue riband around the neck
Bestows no titles or arms
Order of Precedence
This award is non-armigerous and takes precedence after Grants of Arms but before Principality of the Sun awards
In Anno Societatis sixteen in the Reign of Albert and Selene, there was created an award known as the Order of the Fleur de Soleil. On October 3, 1981 the Crown created the first companions of the Order.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award, known as the Order of the Fleur de Soleil, which may be given by the King and Queen to those persons who have demonstrated excellence in the teaching and practice of the Arts and Sciences.
- The members of the Order shall be styled as Companions of the Fleur de Soleil and shall be entitled to place the initials S.O.L. after their names.
- The Insignia of the Order shall be a medallion: Or, five fleur-de-lys in annulo, tips outward, gules, suspended by a blue riband.
- Companions of the Order shall take precedence after Grants of Arms but before Principality orders.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt.
- The Principal and Protector of the Order shall be the King.
- The membership in the Order of all previous recipients of this award is hereby confirmed.
By Our Hands this 14th day of July, Anno Societatis Nineteen, being 1984 in the Common Era.
Freana, King Richenda, Queen
Keridwen of Montrose, Aten Principal Herald
|All Awards||B. of Atenveldt||Tir Ysgithr|
|Sun Dragon||Mons Tonitrus||Twin Moons|
|Ered Sul||Granite Mountain|