Esprit de Corps
"Badge for Esprit de Corps" by Anita Challis, is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
This award is given to the best dressed and displayed Atenveldt war unit at the Estrella War, from any field of combat. This award is specifically for Estrella War attendees so the same unit can receive it more than once, in different years.
A pennon bearing “Or, on a pile between two compass stars azure a torch Or, enflamed proper” with the year the award was received.
Bestows no titles or arms
Order of Precedence
Non-armigerous, has no precedence
In Anno Societatis XXXIX (thirty-nine), during the Reign of Their Royal Majesties Craven and Ismenia there was created an award known as the Order of the Esprit de Corps.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award known as the Order of the sprit de Corps, which may be given by the Crown to the Best dressed and displayed Aten war unit at the Estrella War.
- A single Unit may win the award multiple times.
- The insignia of the Award shall be a pennon bearing the badge, subject to the approval of the College of Arms; "Or, on a pile between two compass stars azure a torch Or, enflamed proper". The pennon will also display the year the award was received.
- The Order does not carry Arms or Precedence, but shall be tracked by the Abacus Herald for historical purposes.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt.
- Membership in the Order of all previous recipients is hereby confirmed.