Commander of the Pilgrim of the Desert
"Badge for Commander of the Pilgrim" by Anita Challis, is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
The Commander of the Pilgrim is given to someone who has a Pilgrim of the Desert and who continues in their outstanding promotion of historical authenticity. This is a very special award because only one may be given out per reign and the Crown puts a lot of thought into their choice.
A medallion "azure, an escallop and a demi-sun issuant from base Or" The medallion is hung from a gold cord.
Confers a Grant of Arms which bestows the title of "Honorable Lord/Lady". Individuals are addressed as "Your Lordship / Ladyship".
Order of Precedence
This award is armigerous and takes precedence after the Lions of Atenveldt and before simple grants of arms.
In Anno Societatis Thirty-seven, during the Reign of Their Royal Aten Majesties, Jonathon and Deille, there was created an award known as the Commanders of the Pilgrim of the Desert. Helen Jennet of Foxhall and Johannes von Bruckenheim were created Co-Premiers of this Order on February 16, 2003 and April 5, 2003.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award known as the Commanders of the Pilgrim of the Desert, which may be given by the Crown to that person who has continued to demonstrate excellence in promoting historical authenticity in the recreation of the Current Middle Ages.
- Companionship in the Order, after the creation of the Co-Premiers, requires that the recipient shall have already been admitted to the Order of the Pilgrim of the Desert in a previous Reign.
- The members of the Order shall be styled as Commanders of the Pilgrim of the Desert and shall be entitled to place the initials P.D.C.C. after their names.
- The insignia of the Order shall be a medallion: "azure, an escallop and a demi-sun issuant from base Or".
- Companionship in the Order shall carry a Grant of Arms.
- Commanders of the Order shall take precedence after the Lions of Atenveldt and before simple Grants of Arms.
- The Principal and Protector of the Order shall be the King.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt.
- Membership in the Order of all previous recipients of this award is hereby confirmed.