Commander of the Light of Atenveldt
"Badge for Commander of the Light of Atenveldt" by Anita Challis, is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
The Commander of the Light is given to someone who continues give incredible service to the Kingdom and already has a Light of Atenveldt. This is a very special award because only one may be given out per reign and the Crown puts a lot of thought into their choice.
A medallion bearing "per pale argent and azure, a sun in its glory and a bordure Or". The medallion is hung from a gold cord.
Confers a Grant of Arms which bestows the title of "Honorable Lord/Lady". Individuals are addressed as "Your Lordship / Ladyship".
Order of Precedence
This award is armigerous and takes precedence after the Lions of Atenveldt and before simple grants of arms. The Commander has a higher precedence than the Light of Atenveldt.
In Anno Societatis Thirty-four, during the Reign of Their Royal Aten Majesties Arthur and Gabriela there was created an award known as the Commanders of the Light of Atenveldt. Hastini Chandra was created Premier of this Order on May 6, 2000.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award, known as the Commanders of the Light of Atenveldt, which may be given by the King and Queen to those persons who have continued to give outstanding service to the realm.
- Companionship in the Order requires that the recipient shall have already been admitted to the Order of the Light of Atenveldt in a previous Reign.
- Only one person shall be admitted to the Order each Reign.
- The members of the Order shall be styled Commanders of the Light of Atenveldt and shall be entitled to place the initials C.L.A.C. after their names.
- The insignia of the Order shall be a medallion "per pale argent and azure, a sun in its glory and a bordure Or". The medallion shall be worn suspended from a gold riband.
- Companionship in the Order shall carry a Grant of Arms.
- Commanders of the Order shall take precedence after the Lions of Atenveldt and before simple Grants of Arms.
- The Principal and Protector of the Order shall be the King.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt.
- Membership in the Order of all previous recipients of this award is hereby confirmed.