Commander of the Fleur du Soleil
"Badge for Commander of the Fleur du Soleil" by Anita Challis, is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
The Commander of the Fleur is given to someone who continues to show an outstanding level of teaching and practice of their arts, and already has a Fleur du Soleil. This is a very special award because only one may be given out per reign and the Crown puts a lot of thought into their choice.
A medallion bearing "Or, five fleur-de-lys in annulo, tips outward, gules". The medallion is hung from a gold cord.
Confers a Grant of Arms which bestows the title of "Honorable Lord/Lady". Individuals are addressed as "Your Lordship / Ladyship".
Order of Precedence
This award is armigerous and takes precedence after the Lions of Atenveldt and before simple grants of arms. The Commander has a higher precedence than the Fleur du Soleil.
In Anno Societatis Twenty-one, during the Second Reign of Their Royal Majesties Trelon and Daphne there was created an award known as the Order of the Commanders of the Fleur de Soleil. Robert de Spencer was created Premier of this Order on August 6, 1989.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award known as the Order of the Commanders of the Fleur de Soleil, which may be given by the Crown to those persons who have continued to demonstrate excellence in the teaching and practice of the Arts and Sciences.
- Companionship in the Order requires that the recipient shall have already been admitted to the Order of the Fleur de Soleil in a previous Reign.
- Only one person shall be admitted to the Order each Reign.
- IV. The members of the Order shall be styled as Commanders of the Fleur de Soleil and shall be entitled to place the initials S.O.L.C. after their name.
- The insignia of the Order shall be a medallion: "Or, five fleur-de-lys in annulo, tips outward, gules", the medallion shall be worn suspended by a gold riband.
- Companionship in the Order shall carry a Grant of Arms.
- Commanders of the Order shall take precedence after the Lions of Atenveldt and before simple Grants of Arms.
- The Principal and Protector of the Order shall be the King.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt.
- Membership in the Order of all previous recipients of this award is hereby confirmed.