Atenveldt Siege Engineers
This award is given for excellence in the art of siege combat including skill with siege weapons, siege combat and the building of siege weapons.
A medallion bearing "Or, a catapult and a bordure indented azure" suspended from a blue ribbon
Bestows no titles or arms
Order of Precedence
This award is non-armigerous and takes precedence after AoA's and before Principality of the Sun awards
In Anno Societatis XLII (forty two) in the Reign of Their Royal Atenveldt Majesties Morgan and Livia, there was created an award known as the Order of the Atenveldt Siege Engineers.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award, known as the Order of the Atenveldt Engineers, which may be given by the King and Queen to those persons who have demonstrated excellence in the art of siege combat
- The members of the Order shall be styled as Companions of the Atenveldt Siege Engineers and shall be entitled to place the initials A.S.E. after their names
- The Insignia of the Order shall be a medallion: Or, a catapult and a bordure indented azure suspended from a blue ribbon
- Companions of the Order shall take precedence after Award of Arms
- At the Crown’s discretion, an Award of Arms may be given with this award
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Crown of Atenveldt
- The Principal and Protector of the Order shall be the King.
Morgan of the Oaks Atenveldt Rex. Livia Alexandra Severa Atenveldt Regina